Hello Dear Readers. I have wanted to post about my perceptions of Cruising...especially now that I've cruised exactly once. So, here goes.
1. Sitting in the Cruise "waiting area" is surreal. When you look out the window you see this huge ship. --The ship that you will be getting on in a bit. The ship that is taller than the building you are currently in. It seems more massive than a plane.
This is the ceiling and mezzanine level of the waiting area.
2. I was mesmerized by watching the crew dressed in white official ship uniforms walking out down the mezzanine and going to the ship. They looked very crisp.
3. The atmosphere on the deck was louder than I imagined. I don't know what I imagined exactly. There was a DJ playing really fun and festive music. I don't think I had fully transitioned to "vacation" mode yet.
View from restaurant-Miami
4. Getting to sit in the eating areas was meditative for me. Just look at that view! 5. Love, love, loved my cruise ship roomie!!
6. No matter what time it is...it's time to do exactly what you want!