This is a quick post to tell you two things (maybe three). First, on Sunday (i.e. later today) there will be a Guest Post! I'm super excited about this Guest. I want you to be sure to come check her out.
Second, I'm worried. Here are the things that are worrying me:
1. My knee is tender and swollen. I am worried that this will cause a problem next weekend.
2. Next weekend: Daughter walks for the Avon Breast Cancer Awareness walk. I'm worried about her injuring herself because she now has shin splints.
3. I'm worried that I won't be strong enough for the crew member task I signed up for. My partner is a fella....so maybe it is going to require the strength of a guy(?).
4. My asthma is still being a big pain! I have to use my rescue inhaler almost every day.
5. OMG...we are going to be out of town next weekend (for the Walk) and we have not made dog care reservations!
6. I'm not getting enough sleep. This is a problem. And...this list is keeping me up tonight.
So...that cupcake? Yeah, cupcakes make everything better. Tomorrow (Sunday) I need to find me a cupcake and eat it with abandon.